Monday, February 4, 2008

What an enjoyable weekend!!

On Saturday night, I went to see a Mardi Gras parade. There were some great floats, bands, and fireworks. It was kind of cold out but, still fun to hang out with my hubby and have dinner with some great friends.

Sunday was the Wedding Fair at the Susquehanna Valley Country Club in Selinsgrove Pa. The fair had a huge turn out. I got to meet so many people; I love to hear about all the different wedding planning. A big “thank you” to Amada and Summer lee for helping me. I couldn’t have done it with out you girls!!! It was great to see a lot of my couples and there families that I’ll be photographing this year. I can’t wait; I have never been so excited about my wedding photography! I’m looking forward to meeting with a lot of the brides that have already set up appointments with me this week. If you didn’t get to see my website, please have a look at http://www.timagesphotography.com/ I’m still trying to work out some of the bugs, and will be adding more images this week!!

Wow, what a super bowl game “Go Giants” I had a great time with my friends at there super bowl party. Thank for having us, I’m kind of sad the football session is over. We still have the pro bowl next week !!!!


No comments: