Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jeff & Kelly Wedding



WOW!!!

What a busy year so far……

Jeff and Kelly’s wedding was on March 29th . Their ceremony was held at the Otterben United Methodist Church in Sunbury, They had a sand ceremony, in which they mixed to vases of sand together into one vase to show how they have become united together. I love this idea!! We stopped at the Shikellamy State Park, for a few outdoor photos. It was really cold and windy!!!!! A big “thank you” to the wedding party for bearing with me. The reception was held at Masser’s Banquet Hall in Paxions, what a great time! I loved all the favors they had for their guests!! Jeff and Kelly, “Thank you” for letting me be a part of your day! I enjoyed meeting every one. Here are just a few images from their day………enjoy!

~Danielle

No comments: